If by some unfortunate quirk of fate you've still to work out what all the fuss is about, we recommend these courses of action:
1) Catch them live, either at Glasto's main stage on the Sunday afternoon or supporting Blur at Hyde Park on 3rd July (if you're in the USA you might like to catch them supporting Coldplay on tour)
2) Join them, together with their artistic director Marc-Antoine Moreau, as they curate the fourth and final monthly residency for African music, L’Afrik C’est Chic, at the Jazz Café on 21st June. Special guests will be invited on stage for spontaneous jam sessions in a stripped down/unplugged set.
3) Read our forthcoming interview with the duo, which will be published as part of our Africa Week (much more of which soon)
4) Have a peek at our Welcome To Mali review
5) Check out the vid to Masiteladi below