by Jenni Cole
If you’re one of those music lovers who thinks that this summer’s lack ofmud, smelly hippies, ill-advised facial hair and wizard hats made out ofhedges…
by Jamil Ahmad
Welcome to the Latin Quarter.Eight days, 100 bands, a sleepy town on the Med. The Benicassim organisers were on to a plan when they hatched...
by Ian Roullier
The Big Chill started life twelve years ago as a monthly Sunday club in the mattress-strewn confines of Islington’s Union Chapel. Back then there were...
by Tom Woods
Some would say that the perfect way to end the summer holidays is to discover that quiet corner of this much-trodden planet and wilfully pass...
by Michael Hubbard
SXSW has become gargantuan. The music industry event and festival, held annually in Austin, Texas, attracted everyone from latest sensations Tapes’n'Tapes to that old timer...
by Barnaby Smith
Bert Jansch and his Pentangle as fore-fathers, the exotic, erratic, outrageously brilliant Incredible String Band occupying the lunatic fringe, resident larrikin John Martyn struggling to...
- Mount Kimbie – Cold Spring Fault Less Youth 21 May 2013
- Crystal Fighters – Cave Rave 21 May 2013
- Tribes – Wish To Scream 20 May 2013
- 30 Seconds To Mars – Love Lust Faith + Dreams 20 May 2013
- Goldblade – The Terror Of Modern Life 20 May 2013
- London Gigs Diary: 20-26 May 2013 20 May 2013
- Falstaff @ Glyndebourne Festival Opera, Lewes 19 May 2013
- Vanity, Organ Room, Glyndebourne, Lewes 19 May 2013