Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Adam started listening to The Beatles' Revolver and Sgt. Pepper before he could even talk properly. While little tearwaways were out causing havoc and playing kiss chase, he was sifting through his parents' record collection. This has since paid off, though, as he now excels in the '60s music round at pub quizzes. As adolescence began, the emergence of Oasis led to an obsession that has never really gone away. He graduated from Keele University in June 2006 with a degree in English, saying goodbye to student cheese nights and the musical wasteland that is Stoke-on-Trent. He plied his trade on the Keele student newspaper The Concourse, writing music reviews and interviewing the odd up-and-coming band. After realising he was no longer a student and had no outlet for his views on music, he begged musicOMH to let him write for them. And they did! He would love to make a living out of this whole writing thing, but is currently at that crossroads in life that so many post-graduates face. In the meantime, he'll continue to pass judgement on the latest releases, blindly hoping that that big break comes along.
Articles by Adam Burling
The Race – Be Your Alibi (Albums)
Elton John – The Captain And The Kid (Albums)
The Black Keys – Magic Potion (Albums)
- Holly Herndon @ Barbican, London 18 Oct 2019
- Don Pasquale @ Royal Opera House, London 17 Oct 2019
- Elbow – Giants Of All Sizes 15 Oct 2019
- 808 State’s Graham Massey: “When rave came along, I felt culturally and technologically equipped” – Interview 15 Oct 2019
- Un giorno di regno @ Cadogan Hall, London 14 Oct 2019
- Mark Lanegan Band – Somebody’s Knocking 14 Oct 2019
- Des’ree – A Love Story 13 Oct 2019