Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Anton was born in Australia in 1970, in the same month that The Beatles split up. Now a father of twins, occasional academic and full-time caffeine junkie, he compensates for a general sense of disgruntlement by moping about in darkened cinemas watching other people's joys and sorrows. He seeks elusive thrills from all genres (even romantic comedy), but tends to prefer anything extreme, odd, miserable or tawdry. Anton also freelances for Film4 and iofilm, and was for three years one of the principal contributors to the now semi-defunct Movie Gazette. Favourite films include Eraserhead, Brazil, Spring, Summer, Autumn, Winter...and Spring, Apocalypse Now, the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, M. Houlot's Holiday, Ichi the Killer, Last Year in Marienbad, and Batman 1966. If Anton were king for a day, he would probably spend the time catching up on some sleep.
Articles by Anton Bitel
Half Light (Films)
X-Men: The Last Stand (Films)
The King (Films)
- Fantastic Negrito – Have You Lost Your Mind Yet? 14 Aug 2020
- Sea Girls – Open Up Your Head 14 Aug 2020
- Levellers – Peace 13 Aug 2020
- James Dean Bradfield – Even In Exile 13 Aug 2020
- Marsicans – Ursa Major 13 Aug 2020
- Biffy Clyro – A Celebration Of Endings 12 Aug 2020
- Washed Out – Purple Noon 11 Aug 2020