Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Benjamin Poore is a writer and critic based in London. He has written on all sorts of aspects of the arts and culture, previously publishing with the TLS, Van magazine, the Independent, Times Higher Education,and numerous academic venues; he also reviews regularly for Bachtrack.com. His book on psychoanalysis and literature, Making Masud Khan, is forthcoming next year. In his spare time he is an enthusiastic chorister and performer, singing with the choruses of Midsummer Opera and Fulham Opera.
Articles by Benjamin Poore
Luisa Miller @ Coliseum, London (Reviews)
Messiah @ Barbican Hall, London (Classical)
Orphée @ Coliseum, London (Reviews)
The Mask of Orpheus @ Coliseum, London (Reviews)
- Basia Bulat – Are You In Love? 6 Apr 2020
- Yves Tumor – Heaven To A Tortured Mind 6 Apr 2020
- Mystery Jets – A Billion Heartbeats 5 Apr 2020
- Thundercat – It Is What It Is 3 Apr 2020
- Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs – Viscerals 3 Apr 2020
- M Ward – Migration Stories 3 Apr 2020
- Coronavirus and classical music: not silent, merely muted 1 Apr 2020