Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Benjamin Poore is a writer and critic based in London. He has written on all sorts of aspects of the arts and culture, previously publishing with the TLS, Van magazine, the Independent, Times Higher Education,and numerous academic venues; he also reviews regularly for Bachtrack.com. His book on psychoanalysis and literature, Making Masud Khan, is forthcoming next year. In his spare time he is an enthusiastic chorister and performer, singing with the choruses of Midsummer Opera and Fulham Opera.
Articles by Benjamin Poore
Luisa Miller @ Coliseum, London (Reviews)
Messiah @ Barbican Hall, London (Classical)
Orphée @ Coliseum, London (Reviews)
The Mask of Orpheus @ Coliseum, London (Reviews)
- NHK Symphony Orchestra / Jäarvi @ Royal Festival Hall, London 25 Feb 2020
- Douglas Dare – Milkteeth 25 Feb 2020
- Andrew Weatherall: A Tribute 24 Feb 2020
- King Krule – Man Alive! 24 Feb 2020
- The Sixteen / Christophers @ Wigmore Hall, London 24 Feb 2020
- Street Scene @ Grand Theatre, Leeds 21 Feb 2020
- Ozzy Osbourne – Ordinary Man 21 Feb 2020