Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Benjamin Poore is a writer and critic based in London. He has written on all sorts of aspects of the arts and culture, previously publishing with the TLS, Van magazine, the Independent, Times Higher Education,and numerous academic venues; he also reviews regularly for Bachtrack.com. His book on psychoanalysis and literature, Making Masud Khan, is forthcoming next year. In his spare time he is an enthusiastic chorister and performer, singing with the choruses of Midsummer Opera and Fulham Opera.
Articles by Benjamin Poore
Sound Across a Century @ Queen Elizabeth Hall, London (Opera + Classical Music Reviews)
Messiah @ Barbican Hall, London (Classical and Opera)
Orphée @ Coliseum, London (Opera + Classical Music Reviews)
The Mask of Orpheus @ Coliseum, London (Opera + Classical Music Reviews)
- Metric – Formentera 7 Jul 2022
- Laura Veirs – Found Light 6 Jul 2022
- Viagra Boys – Cave World 6 Jul 2022
- The Turn of the Screw is pitch perfect at Garsington Opera 5 Jul 2022
- The Rolling Stones @ BST Hyde Park, London 5 Jul 2022
- The Yeomen of the Guard brings the Tower of London to The Grange Festival 4 Jul 2022
- Jack White @ Hammersmith Apollo, London 4 Jul 2022