Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Derby-born Chris was first awakened to the joyous possibilities of music when he received a copy of Paul McCartney & The Frog Chorus's We All Stand Together in his Christmas stocking. After brief flirtations with Duran Duran and Curiousity Killed The Cat, he soon progressed to The Smiths, R.E.M. and the much-maligned shoegazing scene before succumbing to the Britpop juggernaut during his misspent university years. Nowadays, Chris lives in south London and is an internal communications manager by trade as well as a freelance writer for musicOMH and BBC Music among others. Current musical favourites include Belle And Sebastian, Fleet Foxes, Sigur Ros, Anna Calvi, Beach House, The Antlers, TV On The Radio, I Am Kloot, The Clientele, Vampire Weekend, John Grant and Bellowhead, although his all-time holy trinity of The Beatles, Bob Dylan and Neil Young remain undimmed by the passage of time.
Articles by Chris White
Planningtorock – W (Album Reviews)
Gyratory System – New Harmony (Album Reviews)
Mick Harvey – Sketches From The Book Of The Dead (Album Reviews)
Bella Hardy – Songs Lost & Stolen (Album Reviews)
Timber Timbre – Creep On, Creepin’ On (Album Reviews)
- Biffy Clyro – A Celebration Of Endings 12 Aug 2020
- Washed Out – Purple Noon 11 Aug 2020
- “I watched the sun rising over Nunhead in the distance”: The Beloved’s Jon Marsh on Happiness at 30 10 Aug 2020
- Spotlight: Pixies’ Bossanova, 30 years on 10 Aug 2020
- The Beloved – Happiness (Special Edition) – Spotlight 7 Aug 2020
- Alison Mosshart – Sound Wheel 7 Aug 2020
- Jason Molina – Eight Gates 7 Aug 2020