Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Bar man! Bar man! It seems that we spend an awful amount of our time on the internet writing boring little profiles about ourselves that no one is ever going to bother to read unless they find fault with us or want to f*** us. The only thing you need to know about me is that I like to write. I write about music, mostly, as music is my passion. I have been writing about music since I was a teenager and have seen a lot of great bands come and go, and I have seen even more bad bands come and stay. My mission is to show you the good bands who are worthy of your attention.
Articles by Emma Pollard
Pivot – O Soundtrack My Heart (Album Reviews)
The Allstars Collective – All About The Music (Album Reviews)
Johnny Cash – På Österåker (Album Reviews)
Pony Up @ Good Ship, London (Live Music Reviews)
Dirty Projectors – Rise Above (Album Reviews)
- Tamar Aphek – All Bets Are Off 28 Jan 2021
- Celeste – Not Your Muse 28 Jan 2021
- Anna B Savage – A Common Turn 28 Jan 2021
- Arlo Parks – Collapsed In Sunbeams 26 Jan 2021
- Fairest Isle: Music from 17th and 18th Century England – Eboracum Baroque @ King’s Ely Recital Hall, Ely 25 Jan 2021
- Preview: Grange Park Opera’s Ivan the Terrible in Partnership with The Romanoff Foundation 25 Jan 2021
- Jim Ghedi – In The Furrows Of Common Place 24 Jan 2021