Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Bar man! Bar man! It seems that we spend an awful amount of our time on the internet writing boring little profiles about ourselves that no one is ever going to bother to read unless they find fault with us or want to f*** us. The only thing you need to know about me is that I like to write. I write about music, mostly, as music is my passion. I have been writing about music since I was a teenager and have seen a lot of great bands come and go, and I have seen even more bad bands come and stay. My mission is to show you the good bands who are worthy of your attention.
Articles by Emma Pollard
Pivot – O Soundtrack My Heart (Album Reviews)
The Allstars Collective – All About The Music (Album Reviews)
Johnny Cash – På Österåker (Album Reviews)
Pony Up @ Good Ship, London (Live Music Reviews)
Dirty Projectors – Rise Above (Album Reviews)
- Bernard Haitink: An appreciation 24 Oct 2021
- Ross From Friends – Tread 22 Oct 2021
- Parquet Courts – Sympathy For Life 22 Oct 2021
- Grouper – Shade 22 Oct 2021
- Jarvis Cocker – Chansons d’Ennui Tip-Top 22 Oct 2021
- Duran Duran – Future Past 22 Oct 2021
- La Luz: “I want all of our albums to feel like you are going on a journey” – Interview 21 Oct 2021