En Liang Khong
Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
En’s originally conservative classical musical education was thrown off course when he accidentally came across John Coltrane’s A Love Supreme at the age of 16. Since then he’s always been listening with open ears. Moments that always stick with him include watching Miklos Perenyi and Andras Schiff perform at the Wigmore Hall, experiencing the Evan Parker Electro-Acoustic Ensemble at the tender age of 17, and being at the premiere of Jonathan Harvey’s ‘…towards a pure land’ at the 2006 Proms. En is a contributing writer for the classical music magazine Gramophone. He still appears in the odd concert with his cello, but now mainly enjoys playing chamber music with friends and family. En is currently studying History at Oxford, where he is deputy editor of the Cherwell newspaper.
Articles by En Liang Khong
Vessel – Order Of Noise (Albums)
Holy Other – Held (Albums)
Grasscut – Unearth (Albums)
Lorn – Ask The Dust (Albums)
AU – Both Lights (Albums)
- Hayden Thorpe @ Cecil Sharp House, London 7 Dec 2019
- La belle Hélène @ Bloomsbury Theatre, London 7 Dec 2019
- Lizzo – Cuz I Love You 4 Dec 2019
- Band Of Skulls @ Thekla, Bristol 4 Dec 2019
- Yann Tiersen – Portrait 4 Dec 2019
- Beck – Hyperspace 3 Dec 2019
- Billie Eilish – When We All Fall Asleep, Where Do We Go? 3 Dec 2019