Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Born in 1984, Jemma spent most of her life living in Pontefract - the home of Haribo sweeties. A burning need for excitement led her to make her home in Manchester, where she became possesed of the dual bugs of music and poetry. She now dwells up in the hills with the sheep and the cows in Lancaster. Jemma's passions in life are walking on the wet leaves on an autumn day, playing and dancing with friends, and twirling in scarlet shoes on cobbled streets in moonlight. Her music tastes are varied - she particularly likes Tori Amos and Martha Wainwright and loves the child-like simplicity of Dar Williams. David Bowie also has a special place in her heart, after she overcome her six-year fear of him - brought about after being made to watch The Labyrinth by a very mean older friend at a tender age.
Articles by Jemma Smith
Grandadbob – Garden Of Happiness (Album Reviews)
Bruce Cockburn – Speechless (Album Reviews)
Shelly Poole – Hard Time For The Dreamer (Album Reviews)
Public Enemy – Power To The People & The Beats: Greatest Hits (Album Reviews)
Kylie Minogue @ MEN Arena, Manchester (Live Music + Gig Reviews)
- Elton John @ BST Hyde Park, London 27 Jun 2022
- Martin Courtney – Magic Sign 27 Jun 2022
- Joan Shelley – The Spur 27 Jun 2022
- Tamerlano: A spiked cocktail of love, lust and power 26 Jun 2022
- Zola Jesus – Arkhon 25 Jun 2022
- The Barber of Seville is razor sharp at Nevill Holt Opera 25 Jun 2022
- Rusalka: Drown your sorrows in this lily pond 24 Jun 2022