Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Max has written for musicOMH since 2010. What else does he do? Well, he is a man of many talents, although most of those talents are pointless and not really applicable to anything particularly important. He is also one of those people who liberally speaks internet slang in real life, which is the kind of thing that deserves a smack in the mouth. If you like following tweets about nonsense, waffles and blabber, you can follow him on Twitter @Maxnot.
Articles by Max Raymond
Male Bonding – Nothing Hurts (Album Reviews)
Port Isaac’s Fisherman’s Friends – Port Isaac’s Fisherman’s Friends (Album Reviews)
← Previous 1 … 12 13
- Philharmonia review: Bryn Terfel proves he’s still a master of his art when it comes to Wagner 28 Mar 2023
- The Dead City review: ENO pulls out all the stops for Korngold’s enigmatic masterpiece 27 Mar 2023
- Lana Del Rey – Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd 26 Mar 2023
- Akhnaten review: ENO triumphs with a sterling revival of Glass’ minimalist take on the sun-worshipping pharaoh 25 Mar 2023
- The Heavy @ Oslo Hackney, London 24 Mar 2023
- Across the Pond: Songs with an American connection from Elizabeth Llewellyn and Jess Dandy 21 Mar 2023
- Turandot review: An exceptional revival of The Royal Opera’s oldest staging shows there’s plenty of life left in it yet 17 Mar 2023