Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Natasha takes care of the theatre section of the site (which became Exeunt Magazine in February 2011 - ed.) and writes music and film reviews too. Away from these pages she writes regularly for The Stage and contributes to the Guardian's theatre blog. She has hosted platforms at the National Theatre and has reviewed books for the New Statesman and the literary site ReadySteadyBook.com. Read her theatre blog Interval Drinks.
Articles by Natasha Tripney
Relish @ Tramshed, London (Theatre)
Deathtrap @ Noel Coward Theatre, London (Theatre)
Speechless @ Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh (Theatre)
Keepers @ Pleasance Courtyard, Edinburgh (Theatre)
Hot Mess @ Hawke and Hunter, Edinburgh (Theatre)
- Vampire Weekend, Charlotte Adigéry & Sarah Davachi…This Week In Gigs 18 Mar 2019
- Matmos – Plastic Anniversary 17 Mar 2019
- Amanda Palmer – There Will Be No Intermission 15 Mar 2019
- The Hold Steady @ Electric Ballroom, London 15 Mar 2019
- Howe Gelb – Gathered 15 Mar 2019
- Interview: Rocket Girl’s Vinita Joshi – “Music gave so much to me, I wanted to give something back” 15 Mar 2019
- The Brian Jonestown Massacre – The Brian Jonestown Massacre 15 Mar 2019