Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Natasha takes care of the theatre section of the site (which became Exeunt Magazine in February 2011 - ed.) and writes music and film reviews too. Away from these pages she writes regularly for The Stage and contributes to the Guardian's theatre blog. She has hosted platforms at the National Theatre and has reviewed books for the New Statesman and the literary site ReadySteadyBook.com. Read her theatre blog Interval Drinks.
Articles by Natasha Tripney
Relish @ Tramshed, London (Theatre)
Deathtrap @ Noel Coward Theatre, London (Theatre)
Speechless @ Traverse Theatre, Edinburgh (Theatre)
Keepers @ Pleasance Courtyard, Edinburgh (Theatre)
Hot Mess @ Hawke and Hunter, Edinburgh (Theatre)
- Little Dragon – New Me, Same Us 3 Apr 2020
- Thundercat – It Is What It Is 3 Apr 2020
- Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs Pigs – Viscerals 3 Apr 2020
- M Ward – Migration Stories 3 Apr 2020
- Catholic Action – Celebrated By Strangers 3 Apr 2020
- Myrkur – Folkesange 1 Apr 2020
- Coronavirus and classical music: not silent, merely muted 1 Apr 2020