Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Having spent a year abroad in London, Ricky, a student at New York University, is content to stay put in New York City for a while and write about the vast amounts of theatre he's privy to. Having grown up with Sweeney Todd and the rest of Stephen Sondheim's musical canon, his shelves of cast albums and playscripts attest to his affliction: theatre addiction. His theatergoing highlights include seeing Fiona Shaw in Happy Days and Chiwetel Ejiofor's Othello at the Donmar. He finds new writing most thrilling but has a penchant, too, for the Bard and Beckett. His poetry has been published in The Mad Poets Review. In his free time, he's a playwright, aspiring for attention and potentially doomed for poverty and obscurity. Read his theatre blog here.
Articles by Richard Patterson
Nunsense @ Cherry Lane Theatre, New York (Theatre)
Passion Play @ Irondale Center, New York (Theatre)
- Kate Tempest @ Broadway Theatre, London 24 Jun 2019
- Cassius – Dreems 24 Jun 2019
- Preview: UK Festivals 2019 24 Jun 2019
- Belshazzar @ The Grange Festival, Northington 24 Jun 2019
- Anna Bolena @ Longborough Festival Opera, Longborough 24 Jun 2019
- Mark Ronson – Late Night Feelings 21 Jun 2019
- Leeds Lieder Fundraising Gala @ Wigmore Hall, London 21 Jun 2019