Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Having spent a year abroad in London, Ricky, a student at New York University, is content to stay put in New York City for a while and write about the vast amounts of theatre he's privy to. Having grown up with Sweeney Todd and the rest of Stephen Sondheim's musical canon, his shelves of cast albums and playscripts attest to his affliction: theatre addiction. His theatergoing highlights include seeing Fiona Shaw in Happy Days and Chiwetel Ejiofor's Othello at the Donmar. He finds new writing most thrilling but has a penchant, too, for the Bard and Beckett. His poetry has been published in The Mad Poets Review. In his free time, he's a playwright, aspiring for attention and potentially doomed for poverty and obscurity. Read his theatre blog here.
Articles by Richard Patterson
Elton John & Leon Russell – The Union (Album Reviews)
Nunsense @ Cherry Lane Theatre, New York (Theatre)
Passion Play @ Irondale Center, New York (Theatre)
- Ross From Friends – Tread 22 Oct 2021
- Parquet Courts – Sympathy For Life 22 Oct 2021
- Grouper – Shade 22 Oct 2021
- Jarvis Cocker – Chansons d’Ennui Tip-Top 22 Oct 2021
- Duran Duran – Future Past 22 Oct 2021
- La Luz: “I want all of our albums to feel like you are going on a journey” – Interview 21 Oct 2021
- Circuit des Yeux - -io 21 Oct 2021