Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Having spent a year abroad in London, Ricky, a student at New York University, is content to stay put in New York City for a while and write about the vast amounts of theatre he's privy to. Having grown up with Sweeney Todd and the rest of Stephen Sondheim's musical canon, his shelves of cast albums and playscripts attest to his affliction: theatre addiction. His theatergoing highlights include seeing Fiona Shaw in Happy Days and Chiwetel Ejiofor's Othello at the Donmar. He finds new writing most thrilling but has a penchant, too, for the Bard and Beckett. His poetry has been published in The Mad Poets Review. In his free time, he's a playwright, aspiring for attention and potentially doomed for poverty and obscurity. Read his theatre blog here.
Articles by Richard Patterson
Tony Awards 2008 (Theatre)
Boris Godunov @ Barbican, London (Theatre)
Interview: Mark Ravenhill (Part 2) (Theatre)
Interview: Mark Ravenhill (Theatre)
- London Symphony Orchestra / Noseda @ LSO St Luke’s, London 8 May 2021
- Iceage – Seek Shelter 8 May 2021
- Buffet Lunch – The Power Of Rocks 8 May 2021
- Princess Goes To The Butterfly Museum – Thanks For Coming 7 May 2021
- Luke Haines – In… Setting The Dogs On The Post Punk Postman 7 May 2021
- Jas Shaw – Sollbruchstelle 6 May 2021
- Man On Man – Man On Man 6 May 2021