Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Rob's musical education began bouncing along in the back of his mother's car to the strains of Meatloaf, Chumbawumba and The Police. Luckily, a promising future as rotund, bemulleted Marxist was avoided by his exposure to REM at the age of 12, and he now spends his days (when not drunk or moaning about his football team's misfortune) listening to alt-country music, drinking coffee and occasionally working as a media relations officer at a university. The first record he ever bought was The Lightning Seeds' Jollification, which he still claims is one of the greatest albums ever recorded. He once tried to chat up Meg White, with predictably humiliating results.
Articles by Rob Watson
Wilco @ Roundhouse, London (Live)
Emmy The Great – Virtue (Albums)
No Age @ XOYO, London (Live)
The National – High Violet (Albums)
Fuck Buttons @ KOKO, London (Live)
Corinne Bailey Rae – The Sea (Albums)
- Doves @ Somerset House, London 19 Jul 2019
- Don Giovanni @ Longborough Festival Opera, Longborough 18 Jul 2019
- The Final Fling with Simon Keenlyside and Jazz Friends @ Grange Park Opera, West Horsley 17 Jul 2019
- Q&A: Africa Express – Moonchild Sanelly, Muzi and Poté on new album EGOLI 14 Jul 2019
- Africa Express – EGOLI 12 Jul 2019
- The Soft Cavalry – The Soft Cavalry 12 Jul 2019
- Jónsi & Alex Somers: Riceboy Sleeps @ Barbican, London 12 Jul 2019