Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Sam Smith is an NHS Manager by day, and, for five years now, a reviewer by night. He covers opera, classical music and the occasional piece of jazz for musicOMH, and theatre and ballet for other websites. He has a PhD in Political History from Royal Holloway, University of London, and a particular love of Wagner. He fondly remembers going to Bayreuth at the age of seven to watch the entire Ring Cycle, and his signed book from Wolfgang and Gudrun remains one of his most cherished possessions. He is just at home, however, listening to a Handel oratorio, and loves the gargantuan Proms as much as the intimate Wigmore Hall. More generally, Sam has a wide ranging interest in the performing arts, art and architecture, and has been known to have spent more time in exhibitions on the Italian Renaissance or German Expressionism than it would take to see Götterdämmerung!
Articles by Sam Smith
Gerhaher / Huber @ Wigmore Hall, London (Reviews)
Der Freischütz @ Barbican Hall, London (Reviews)
The Silver Lake @ Hackney Empire, London (Reviews)
- Eminem – Music To Be Murdered By 22 Jan 2020
- Pinegrove – Marigold 22 Jan 2020
- Bach and the Divine: Solo Cantatas @ Milton Court, London 20 Jan 2020
- Halsey – Manic 20 Jan 2020
- This Music Made Me: Sam Lee 20 Jan 2020
- Bombay Bicycle Club – Everything Else Has Gone Wrong 19 Jan 2020
- Gerhaher / Huber @ Wigmore Hall, London 18 Jan 2020