Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Scott was born in 1976, the nephew of a violinist and the grandson of a drummer. He was brought up listening to his parents' record collection, which ranged from Abba and The Carpenters to T Rex, David Bowie, and The Monkees, which explains his own diverse record collection. He spent 11 years in a brass band, plays piano, guitar, mandolin and banjo - though not all at the same time - and would love to record his own music or even write a book. When he isn't at work in the rail industry, he loves travelling, reading, concerts and experimental cooking, and lives in Lancashire.
Articles by Scott Millington
Reverbaphon – Our Heart Beats With Joy (The Curved World) (Album Reviews)
Thea Gilmore – Avalanche (Album Reviews)
An Pierle – Helium Sunset (Album Reviews)
Jason Mraz – Waiting For My Rocket To Come (Album Reviews)
Dana Glover – Testimony (Album Reviews)
The Bangles – Doll Revolution (Album Reviews)
- Stars – From Capelton Hill 25 May 2022
- Calexico’s Joey Burns: “This album represents the things I love most, a mix of cultures, languages and musical genres” – Interview 24 May 2022
- Everything Everything – Raw Data Feel 23 May 2022
- Stutzmann and the BBC Symphony Orchestra cook up a piquantly emotional soup of Brahms and Tchaikovsky 23 May 2022
- A star is born in Pierrot Lunaire at Covent Garden 23 May 2022
- European Music Festivals 2022 Preview: continental summer music moments 23 May 2022
- Man On Man @ Green Door Store, Brighton 22 May 2022