Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Scott was born in 1976, the nephew of a violinist and the grandson of a drummer. He was brought up listening to his parents' record collection, which ranged from Abba and The Carpenters to T Rex, David Bowie, and The Monkees, which explains his own diverse record collection. He spent 11 years in a brass band, plays piano, guitar, mandolin and banjo - though not all at the same time - and would love to record his own music or even write a book. When he isn't at work in the rail industry, he loves travelling, reading, concerts and experimental cooking, and lives in Lancashire.
Articles by Scott Millington
Reverbaphon – Our Heart Beats With Joy (The Curved World) (Album Reviews)
Thea Gilmore – Avalanche (Album Reviews)
An Pierle – Helium Sunset (Album Reviews)
Jason Mraz – Waiting For My Rocket To Come (Album Reviews)
Dana Glover – Testimony (Album Reviews)
The Bangles – Doll Revolution (Album Reviews)
- Philharmonia review: Bryn Terfel proves he’s still a master of his art when it comes to Wagner 28 Mar 2023
- The Dead City review: ENO pulls out all the stops for Korngold’s enigmatic masterpiece 27 Mar 2023
- Lana Del Rey – Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd 26 Mar 2023
- Akhnaten review: ENO triumphs with a sterling revival of Glass’ minimalist take on the sun-worshipping pharaoh 25 Mar 2023
- The Heavy @ Oslo Hackney, London 24 Mar 2023
- Across the Pond: Songs with an American connection from Elizabeth Llewellyn and Jess Dandy 21 Mar 2023
- Turandot review: An exceptional revival of The Royal Opera’s oldest staging shows there’s plenty of life left in it yet 17 Mar 2023