Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Scott Mitchell hails from Los Angeles, the land of milk, honey and movies. He attended his first stage show with his fifth grade class - Macbeth, starring Charlton Heston. It was a rather intense introduction, Chuck not being one to suffer silently. Scott now lives in New York City with his partner of 14 years and the most amazing Lakeland Terrier the world has ever known. He enjoys both plays and musicals, save those with too many children in them: The Grinch That Stole Christmas was a particularly unpleasant evening for him. He believes that the shared experience of live theatre with an audience is one of life's true joys.
Articles by Scott Mitchell
The Revival @ Lion Theatre, New York (Theatre)
Ideal @ 59E59 Theaters, New York (Theatre)
Freed @ 59E59 Theatres, New York (Theatre)
Glee Club @ Access Theatre, New York (Theatre)
G.B.S. @ Kirk Theatre, New York (Theatre)
- M(h)aol, Sprints & Thus Love @ Komedia, Brighton 8 Feb 2023
- RAYE – My 21st Century Blues 6 Feb 2023
- West Green House Opera’s 2023 season offers variety and enchantment 6 Feb 2023
- BBCSO present a quirky programme of Bacewicz, bassoon and Dvořák 5 Feb 2023
- The Barber of Seville: Aigul Akhmetshina hits the bullseye as a winning Rosina in The Royal Opera’s effervescent revival of this Rossini favourite 5 Feb 2023
- LSO completely at home with old and new from Hummel, Tchaikovsky and Ngwenyama 4 Feb 2023
- The Waeve – The Waeve 3 Feb 2023