Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Scott Mitchell hails from Los Angeles, the land of milk, honey and movies. He attended his first stage show with his fifth grade class - Macbeth, starring Charlton Heston. It was a rather intense introduction, Chuck not being one to suffer silently. Scott now lives in New York City with his partner of 14 years and the most amazing Lakeland Terrier the world has ever known. He enjoys both plays and musicals, save those with too many children in them: The Grinch That Stole Christmas was a particularly unpleasant evening for him. He believes that the shared experience of live theatre with an audience is one of life's true joys.
Articles by Scott Mitchell
The Revival @ Lion Theatre, New York (Theatre)
Ideal @ 59E59 Theaters, New York (Theatre)
Freed @ 59E59 Theatres, New York (Theatre)
Glee Club @ Access Theatre, New York (Theatre)
G.B.S. @ Kirk Theatre, New York (Theatre)
- Ross From Friends – Tread 22 Oct 2021
- Parquet Courts – Sympathy For Life 22 Oct 2021
- Grouper – Shade 22 Oct 2021
- Jarvis Cocker – Chansons d’Ennui Tip-Top 22 Oct 2021
- Duran Duran – Future Past 22 Oct 2021
- La Luz: “I want all of our albums to feel like you are going on a journey” – Interview 21 Oct 2021
- Circuit des Yeux - -io 21 Oct 2021