Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Mancunian music lover, Tom was brought up listening to everything from King Crimson to KC & The Sunshine Band. Initially favouring the more experimental sounds of Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd, he later immersed himself in Motown and soul music. These days he worships at the altar of Bruce Springsteen, but in his spare time embraces everything from hip-hop, jazz, rock, electronic, folk and pop. Tom is a music editor at The Mancunion, the University of Manchester's student newspaper. As well as studying English Language at the uni, he also finds time to present a weekly music show on FuseFM. When it comes to music, Tom has no guilty pleasures and openly admits his love for artists who don’t garner much respect amongst muso’s (I.e. Taylor Swift, Nik Kershaw, Meatloaf and Madonna, to name but a few).
Articles by Thomas Ingham
Bonnie Tyler – Rocks And Honey (Albums)
Seasick Steve – Hubcap Music (Albums)
Paramore – Paramore (Albums)
James Yuill – These Spirits (Albums)
Bon Jovi – What About Now (Albums)
- Klaus Johann Grobe @ The Hope & Ruin, Brighton 9 Dec 2019
- Aziza Brahim – Sahari 9 Dec 2019
- Jeremy Warmsley – A Year 7 Dec 2019
- Hayden Thorpe @ Cecil Sharp House, London 7 Dec 2019
- La belle Hélène @ Bloomsbury Theatre, London 7 Dec 2019
- Band Of Skulls @ Thekla, Bristol 4 Dec 2019
- Yann Tiersen – Portrait 4 Dec 2019