Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Mancunian music lover, Tom was brought up listening to everything from King Crimson to KC & The Sunshine Band. Initially favouring the more experimental sounds of Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd, he later immersed himself in Motown and soul music. These days he worships at the altar of Bruce Springsteen, but in his spare time embraces everything from hip-hop, jazz, rock, electronic, folk and pop. Tom is a music editor at The Mancunion, the University of Manchester's student newspaper. As well as studying English Language at the uni, he also finds time to present a weekly music show on FuseFM. When it comes to music, Tom has no guilty pleasures and openly admits his love for artists who don’t garner much respect amongst muso’s (I.e. Taylor Swift, Nik Kershaw, Meatloaf and Madonna, to name but a few).
Articles by Thomas Ingham
Bonnie Tyler – Rocks And Honey (Album Reviews)
Seasick Steve – Hubcap Music (Album Reviews)
Paramore – Paramore (Album Reviews)
Crime & The City Solution – American Twilight (Album Reviews)
James Yuill – These Spirits (Album Reviews)
Bon Jovi – What About Now (Album Reviews)
- Fantastic Negrito – Have You Lost Your Mind Yet? 14 Aug 2020
- Sea Girls – Open Up Your Head 14 Aug 2020
- Levellers – Peace 13 Aug 2020
- James Dean Bradfield – Even In Exile 13 Aug 2020
- Marsicans – Ursa Major 13 Aug 2020
- Biffy Clyro – A Celebration Of Endings 12 Aug 2020
- Washed Out – Purple Noon 11 Aug 2020