Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
Mancunian music lover, Tom was brought up listening to everything from King Crimson to KC & The Sunshine Band. Initially favouring the more experimental sounds of Jethro Tull and Pink Floyd, he later immersed himself in Motown and soul music. These days he worships at the altar of Bruce Springsteen, but in his spare time embraces everything from hip-hop, jazz, rock, electronic, folk and pop. Tom is a music editor at The Mancunion, the University of Manchester's student newspaper. As well as studying English Language at the uni, he also finds time to present a weekly music show on FuseFM. When it comes to music, Tom has no guilty pleasures and openly admits his love for artists who don’t garner much respect amongst muso’s (I.e. Taylor Swift, Nik Kershaw, Meatloaf and Madonna, to name but a few).
Articles by Thomas Ingham
Bonnie Tyler – Rocks And Honey (Album Reviews)
Seasick Steve – Hubcap Music (Album Reviews)
Paramore – Paramore (Album Reviews)
Crime & The City Solution – American Twilight (Album Reviews)
James Yuill – These Spirits (Album Reviews)
Bon Jovi – What About Now (Album Reviews)
- Anne-Marie – Therapy 30 Jul 2021
- L’amico Fritz @ Opera Holland Park, London 29 Jul 2021
- La rondine @ West Green House Opera, Hartley Wintney 27 Jul 2021
- Teenage Fanclub: “We’ve always resisted becoming a heritage band” – Interview 27 Jul 2021
- Howard Goodall’s Invictus: A Passion @ West Green House Opera, Hartley Wintney 27 Jul 2021
- Dave – We’re All Alone In This Together 24 Jul 2021
- Clairo – Sling 22 Jul 2021