Here's everything published by this contributor on musicOMH.
After spending his formative years in Saudi Arabia, Tom returned to England in the '90s to discover that live music was a lot better than listening to it on your sports walkman. When not out searching for a culinary outlet that serves Vegan food, Tom divides his time between writing his MA thesis and playing bass in a proper metal band. (the sort that would make Lemmy howl for joy). At other waking moments, he takes many, many pictures. Some of the better ones can be found here. He still detests iPods, apathy and people who get on to tube carriages before letting other passengers off, but hopes that moving to Australia in the summer will put it all in perspective. He thinks Orange Goblin are THE most underrated band in the world. Ever. He's also currently listening to Tool, Becoming the Archetype, Isis, Pelican, Red Sparrowes, Cult of Luna, Sleep and Five Horse Johnson.
Articles by Tom Day
Limp Bizkit – Results May Vary (Album Reviews)
Trapt – Trapt (Album Reviews)
Iron Maiden – Dance Of Death (Album Reviews)
Limp Bizkit @ Finsbury Park, London (Live Music Reviews)
Alien Ant Farm @ Mean Fiddler, London (Live Music Reviews)
Chevelle – Wonder What’s Next (Album Reviews)
- One For Keeps: Iggy Pop – Lust For Life 1 Jun 2020
- Janet Devlin – Confessional 1 Jun 2020
- Diplo – Diplo Presents Thomas Wesley, Chapter 1: Snake Oil 1 Jun 2020
- Jennifer Touch: “My need to play live is raw and pure” – Q&A 1 Jun 2020
- Jade Hairpins – Harmony Avenue 30 May 2020
- Teddy Thompson – Heartbreaker Please 29 May 2020
- Lady Gaga – Chromatica 29 May 2020