Has just led a congo line of 2,000 odd people out of the comedy tent around the site with the aim of creating the longest queue possible at one of the vegan food stalls. He has then been carried on people’s shoulders, tossed into the air and then, well, dropped. It was bound to happen… But still.
Latitude: day 1 – Ross Noble
No related posts found...
- LPO celebrates its 90th anniversary with Vaughan Williams and Tippett 28 Nov 2022
- Stereolab @ Concorde 2, Brighton 27 Nov 2022
- s t a r g a z e – One 24 Nov 2022
- Leif Ove Andsnes presents a model recital at the Wigmore Hall 24 Nov 2022
- The Elias String Quartet brings a feeling of perfection to the Wigmore Hall 23 Nov 2022
- Das Rheingold begins Regents Opera’s new Der Ring des Nibelungen at the Freemasons’ Hall 22 Nov 2022
- The Bach Choir and the Philharmonia celebrate Vaughan Williams’ 150th with three early works 18 Nov 2022