And it’s hard to disagree. It’s a long time she’s been away, but as a first Latitude act to catch of 2008 she’s pretty ace. Jesus, the sun is even trying to come out. See Jamil, you cannae beat a bit o’Beth.
Latitude: day 1 – Beth Orton Says She’s A Ginger Goddess
No related posts found...
- ‘A Renaissance Christmas’: Stile Antico’s sublime sounds at London’s newest music venue 10 Dec 2022
- Anaïs Mitchell – Anaïs Mitchell 8 Dec 2022
- Small and agile may be one way forward for opera companies: The Opera Story’s The Yellow Wallpaper 8 Dec 2022
- Sinfonia of London review: John Wilson’s hand-picked orchestra excels in a superb evening of music with a Gallic flavour 8 Dec 2022
- Warmduscher – At The Hotspot 7 Dec 2022
- Christmas Albums 2022: Neil Diamond, Louis Armstrong, Debbie Gibson get festive 7 Dec 2022
- Big Thief – Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe In You 7 Dec 2022