Thing is, I’m not a Franz fan. Per say. Sure, I’ll stomp along to Take Me Out with the worst of ’em at the scuzzy disco from student hell, but I couldn’t tell you the drummer’s mother’s maiden name. But you know what, they’re a brilliant festival band. New stuff sounds ace. I haven’t even noticed it’s started to rain… Bollocks.
Latitude: day 1 – The Headlines…
No related posts found...
- Manchester Camerata and Jess Gillam bring magic and class to Nevill Holt Opera’s winter festival 5 Dec 2022
- Leftfield – This Is What We Do 2 Dec 2022
- Reissues Roundup: Low, Neil Young, Arthur Russell, Bryan Ferry 1 Dec 2022
- Stormzy – This Is What I Mean 1 Dec 2022
- It’s A Wonderful Life review: ENO serves up a festive helping of Americana 29 Nov 2022
- Terence Fixmer – Shifting Signals 29 Nov 2022
- LPO celebrates its 90th anniversary with Vaughan Williams and Tippett 28 Nov 2022