Sorry for the frankly filthy tone this blog has taken but you know, it’s good for the hits. Sébastian Tellier has just done four songs in his twenty minute slot, ending with a decidedly pornographic Sexual Swimwear, introduced with the immortal titular line of this blog. The man couldn’t be more French if you ran him up the Eiffel Tower and let him eat cake. A Har Mar Superstar with style. And class. And songs… Promise the next blog will be about something cleaner.
Latitude: day 2 – A Song About Bisexuality
No related posts found...
- ‘A Renaissance Christmas’: Stile Antico’s sublime sounds at London’s newest music venue 10 Dec 2022
- Anaïs Mitchell – Anaïs Mitchell 8 Dec 2022
- Small and agile may be one way forward for opera companies: The Opera Story’s The Yellow Wallpaper 8 Dec 2022
- Sinfonia of London review: John Wilson’s hand-picked orchestra excels in a superb evening of music with a Gallic flavour 8 Dec 2022
- Warmduscher – At The Hotspot 7 Dec 2022
- Christmas Albums 2022: Neil Diamond, Louis Armstrong, Debbie Gibson get festive 7 Dec 2022
- Big Thief – Dragon New Warm Mountain I Believe In You 7 Dec 2022