Our latest musicOMH theatre update features lots of lovely things for you on this damp April afternoon, including:
- Vanishing Point's enthralling Interiors at the Lyric
- The Gate stages the UK premiere of Juan Mayorga's Nocturnal
- Forced Entertainment marks their 25th anniversary with Void Story at Soho Theatre
- A revival of Michael Frayn's Alphabetical Order at Hampstead Theatre
- A glitzy but predictable showcase for Strictly Come Dancing's Anton de Berg and Erin Boag in Cheek to Cheek at the Coliseum
- Improbable's latest show, Panic, at the Barbican's Pit Theatre
- Steven Fechter's The Woodsman receives its European premiere at the Old Red Lion
- Matthew Kelly stars in Edward Albee's Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf? at the Trafalgar Studios
- Phil Willmott stages Arthur Wing Pinero's First World War fable, Country Magic, at the Finborough
- Birmingham Royal Ballet perform Sylvia at the Coliseum
Next time: the Globe kicks off its new season with Romeo and Juliet and the Stewart/McKellen Waiting For Godot opens in London. Plus all the latest openings in London and New York.
The theatre section is looking for new reviewers and features writers in London and New York. If you are interested in contributing, send a brief introduction explaining what you think you would bring to the section along with two sample article URLs to [email protected] with the subject line "theatre".
Follow musicOMH's theatre updates on Twitter @musicomhtheatre