Why I Started...
by Michael Hubbard
Glenn Max, founder of the Ether Festival, curates music + technology series Convergence this month.
In the second of our occasional Why I Started… features series we catch up with label boss Nathaniel Cramp, of Sonic Cathedral – one of...
In the first of a new features series on why people in the music industry do what they do, musicOMH founder Michael Hubbard fires some...
- Kesha – High Road 29 Jan 2020
- Dubioza Kolektiv – #fakenews 29 Jan 2020
- Kiwi Jr – Football Money 29 Jan 2020
- Robert Henke: CBM 8032 AV @ Barbican, London 27 Jan 2020
- Of Montreal – UR Fun 27 Jan 2020
- The Swingles / The King’s Singers @ Kings Place, London 26 Jan 2020
- Nicolas Godin – Concrete And Glass 26 Jan 2020