Why I Started...
by Michael Hubbard
Glenn Max, founder of the Ether Festival, curates music + technology series Convergence this month.
In the second of our occasional Why I Started… features series we catch up with label boss Nathaniel Cramp, of Sonic Cathedral – one of...
In the first of a new features series on why people in the music industry do what they do, musicOMH founder Michael Hubbard fires some...
- Prom 40: Queen Victoria’s 200th Anniversary @ Royal Albert Hall, London 18 Aug 2019
- Prom 38: Solomon’s Knot @ Royal Albert Hall, London 16 Aug 2019
- Prom 36: Late-Night Mixtape @ Royal Albert Hall, London 15 Aug 2019
- Prom 35: BBC Scottish Symphony Orchestra / Brabbins @ Royal Albert Hall, London 15 Aug 2019
- Prom 34: West-Eastern Divan Orchestra / Barenboim @ Royal Albert Hall, London 15 Aug 2019
- Bon Iver – i,i 14 Aug 2019
- The Hold Steady – Thrashing Thru The Passion 13 Aug 2019