Why I Started...
by Michael Hubbard
Glenn Max, founder of the Ether Festival, curates music + technology series Convergence this month.
In the second of our occasional Why I Started… features series we catch up with label boss Nathaniel Cramp, of Sonic Cathedral – one of...
In the first of a new features series on why people in the music industry do what they do, musicOMH founder Michael Hubbard fires some...
- Prom 1: BBC SO / Canellakis @ Royal Albert Hall, London 21 Jul 2019
- Drab Majesty – Modern Mirror 21 Jul 2019
- Doves @ Somerset House, London 19 Jul 2019
- Don Giovanni @ Longborough Festival Opera, Longborough 18 Jul 2019
- The Final Fling with Simon Keenlyside and Jazz Friends @ Grange Park Opera, West Horsley 17 Jul 2019
- Q&A: Africa Express – Moonchild Sanelly, Muzi and Poté on new album EGOLI 14 Jul 2019
- Africa Express – EGOLI 12 Jul 2019